Introducing 12 niche modules that speak volumes about their relevance for college-goers and their growth. These can be either organized in the college premises or conducted virtually ranging from 2-5 days.
1. Online Visibility (#2-day course)- Knee deep into the digital age, it is mandatory to display one’s skills and what better way to do it online. In this module, students explore how to create an online presence that would nourish their personality. This is pursued via activities like blogging if you adore writing, or creating a podcast if you are a storyteller.
2. Linkedin (#2-day course)- Despite being a professional platform, beginners use LinkedIn casually as a social media platform which decreases their credibility in the near future. Here, we teach students quick hacks on how to maneuver their professional network right from college days.
3. Enhancing ELQ (#2-day course)- Multiple Curriculums focus on enhancing the Intelligence Quotient (I.Q.) of the students, but the Emotional and Leadership Quotient is equally important as it is the era of creative and diverse jobs that require these critical characteristics.
4. Enhancing IQ (#2-day course)- Intelligence Quotient or IQ has been generalized and treated as an enemy but that is a myth. IQ performs various other functions like reasoning and logistics and thus we have introduced it as a module to ensure that students become familiar with this concept.
5. Unleashing Creativity (#2-day course)- We belong to the era where professionals like photographers, writers, designers, and others are also valued. For such intriguing professions, this particular module will help in increasing your creativity and productivity making sure that college-goers find their true passion and pursue it as a career.
6. CV/Resume/Cover letter (#5-day course)- The three terms, CV, Resume, and Cover letter, are used interchangeably as synonyms but there is a vast difference between the three. The professional world heavily emphasizes one’s CV, so this course will help you master these trinities.
7. Interview: Point of View (#2-day course)- Interviews are highly demonized and as a result, students underperform due to the terror generated by the folks. This module breaks all the myths about this process and teaches students how to carry themselves in the eyes of their prospective employers.
8. Get ready for remote working (#2-day course)- The pandemic, CoVID-19, has taught us a very valuable lesson, ‘Remote Working is the Future’. Imagine skipping the hassle of commute, yes, it sounds nice and that is why students have to get a hang of it.
9. 4 Pillars of Success: LSRW (#2-day course)- To conquer the corporate and professional world, one has to be a good Listener, Speaker, Reader, and Writer. These 4 pillars form the base of one’s success as they imply that you are aware and observant.
10. Feminism or Females (#2-day course)- This module is of utmost importance as disrespecting women and misogynistic behavior is never tolerated in the professional world. This course will help one understand the hardships faced by women and how to treat them with dignity, both professionally and personally.
11. Learn 150+ business skills before entering the corporate world (#5-day course)- Corporate World can be scary and entering it without learning some mandatory skills can reduce your chance of getting employed. Therefore this particular module tutor more than 150+ such skills so that one enters the corporate with diligence.
12. Present Yourself- Offline Visibility (#2-day course)- Online Visibility is the future and we are familiar with this concept. But offline visibility is equally important as it helps the employer to learn about your personality and employability.